Vladislav Delay: ‘Otan osaa’ (“My condolescences”, 2004)
Video by Lillevan, 2009.
Artist: Karni Mata
Title: Rathood [Expanded]
Label: rice4rats (Finland)
Release date: May 2011 (original download: 2009)
01. Marburg Variant
02. One Peace
03. Heart of the Queen of Hearts (feat. Erykah Badu)
04. Skorn Skunk
05. Reverse Therapy
07. Rivers of Babalon (Heart demo 2008)
08. Mumbai Strain
Produced by Karni Mata 2008-2011. Published by rice4rats.
No samples cleared. All Rites Reversed!
Press release info:
1. a female Hindu sage (1387-1538) worshipped as the incarnation of the goddess Durga.
2. a temple of rats at Deshnoke in North-Eastern India, devoted to the sage of the same name (1). Also known as the temple of rats, due to the rats that live inside the temple.
3. a music group that makes abstract electronic music sympathetic to genres IDM, dub, glitch hop, ambient electronica, etc. Current members are CR_Starr and SKRP, located nowhere in particular. Original combination of heavy bass, broken beats and surreal atmospheres is the trademark of Karni Mata.
The original Rathood EP was released for free download in 2009. Now (May 2011), an expanded CD-R edition was made to meet various requests for hard copy and to spread the word, while the band works on new material. CD-R version has two extra tracks and updated tracklist to keep things interesting.
Liima (a.k.a. Ilpo Väisänen): ‘Versions’ (2001)
(“Liima” = Finnish for “glue”.)
Ilpo Väisänen: 3’21” (1999)
Nathan Siter, Ibrahim Terzic, Wicked Messenger, Manifesto @ Plague Recordings showcase (2009)
Plague Recordings showcase hosted by )toon) festival.
Sunday, 11 October 2009, Nieuwe Vide, Haarlem, Netherlands.
Performances by Manifesto, Nathan Siter featuring Ibrahim Terzic and Wicked Messenger.
Virtalähde: ‘Normaaliajan hälytysmerkki’ (2002)